"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Good Times

This animation brings back memories. Well done! All of the quotes were very well placed and the animation was great. You are definitely improving. My only suggestion to you is to try adding more movement to the body of a character when they reach/throw something like when slippy dukes it out with the meatball (hilarious). Once again man, awesome job!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, I should have moved their torsos more. They do seem a little stiff sometimes. Oh well, more to improve on by next time.

Crappy Days Crappy Days

Hilarious

Wow man, the great combination of the music and the situation well put together. It was funny the entire time and then it had a great finish with the commentator at the end. Nice job!

Pencilmation #3 Pencilmation #3

Great Style

Wow, I would say that your art helps people want to keep watching your video because its unique, simple and appealing. Also, you put in some awesome classic gags like where a favored character gets rewards and the other gets pain and jealousy. Nicely done!

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

"Oh, hello mister spider" (Smack). Haha, I really like that one. This series is very entertaining. Your animation skill is becoming better and better and your ideas are well thought out.

Also, so many great references!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! That's one of my favorite scenes too

Name that NG Character Name that NG Character

Cool game!

That was fun. I found myself looking up the characters that I didn't know at watching some of their videos. However, I found a small problem. I don't know if someone already mentioned this but the 'orange' knight' won't work for some reason. I know it's him but it doesn't activate for some reason.

Nice job!

- Thumbsupguy

Canadian-Jeff responds:

I thought the orange knight was red...

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

The Good, The Bad, And The Badass.

Great job man! I like all of the decisions. None of them seemed cliche to me other than part of the nail file where he cuts the bars in the window. The rest were well thought out and original. It's obvious you put a lot of time and thought into this project and it turned out great.

While I was watching, I was looking for areas that you could improve on. The one thing I would suggest to improve on would be the body language and action paired with facial expressions. For example, when the main character climbs up into the vents, his body should seem tense with his limbs curling inwards and his neck should contract, pulling his head down towards his body as he climbs up. Show and illustrate the struggle of the character trying to get to his destination by carefully putting together correct, exaggerated facial expressions that match his body's actions or language. (Climbing into a vent is not as easy as it looks.) :) Little details like that are fun think about.

Lastly I was looking for something I really liked and enjoyed. My favorite part was the "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" scene. I just saw that movie the other week and seeing that reference as the Badass ending just made my day. I love that music too. Once again, well done.

- The Thumbsupguy.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the awesome review! I've improved greatly with the way I animate but I know that body language is still the hardest thing for me to do. Thanks again for the sweet review!

Seabright Seabright

Definitely uplifting and a great mood booster. Also, I like the part from 1:38 to 1:53 with the synth lead feature. Thanks for sharing!

Jump around Jump around

Great work for an unfinished test. I really like the transition at 0:30 as well as the ambience at 1:00. The tempo is at a nice pace too. Lastly, if you were to add something to this, I would like to hear some deeper bass synths. Especially in the the ambient section. It would give it a nice "full" sound. Sweet stuff!

Rellika - Someday Rellika - Someday

Wow...

This sounds amazing. Super relaxing. The repetitive melody is perfect for this one. Really catchy and inspirational. The intro transition is really smooth and the whole piece ties together very nicely. Awesome work!

- Thumbsupguy

Shoop Da Whoop Shoop Da Whoop

Hey, Sweet!

Nice piece man! You never told me about this one. That's really awesome. The fact that it isn't digital gives it a different feel. A good feel by the way. It adds texture, that's part of what I was trying to say. I know this is cliche, but keep it up!

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'll have to show you the lifesize version sometime.