Seabright Seabright

Definitely uplifting and a great mood booster. Also, I like the part from 1:38 to 1:53 with the synth lead feature. Thanks for sharing!

-Thumbsupguy

Jump around Jump around

Great work for an unfinished test. I really like the transition at 0:30 as well as the ambience at 1:00. The tempo is at a nice pace too. Lastly, if you were to add something to this, I would like to hear some deeper bass synths. Especially in the the ambient section. It would give it a nice "full" sound. Sweet stuff!

-Thumbsupguy

Rellika - Someday Rellika - Someday

Wow...

This sounds amazing. Super relaxing. The repetitive melody is perfect for this one. Really catchy and inspirational. The intro transition is really smooth and the whole piece ties together very nicely. Awesome work!

Muskokan Dusk {durn} Muskokan Dusk {durn}

Nice one

It's groovy, playful, upbeat, and awesome. Definitely a keeper. Love the transition from 2:58 to 3:22. Especially the bass at 3:02. So awesome. Also the outro melody is fantastic with the jazzy feel. Really well done!

durn responds:

Thanks thumbsupguy! :D Glad to see the fun I had making it is bein' felt by those hearing it!

Invisible [DEMO] Invisible [DEMO]

Sweet

There are some great beats goin' on here. Relaxing and upbeat at the same time. I really like the instrument choice and note composition of the lead. I enjoyed just sitting for a while and listening to this. Nice stuff here!

- Thumbsupguy

empty thoughts. empty thoughts.

Awesome

I'm really digging this calm, groovy style! Sounds great! And the demo makes a really nice loop. The build from the beginning to 0:22 is well executed too. Whatever you're doing is working out rather nicely. Very appealing to listen to. :P

~ Feel your Love ~ [CAT] ~ Feel your Love ~ [CAT]

Catchy!

This music style is one of my favorites! Great work with blending the piano with the techno. You pulled it off quite well! Also, I think you succeeded in making the sounds more crisp. I'm also a fan of triplets, so 0:46 was my favorite part. Thanks for submitting! It's great!

Catstuffer responds:

lol, your name is hilarious!

Thanks. I sorta combined whatever melodies were in my head and put them together. It's more of a mini medley than an actual song I guess.

Thanks for reviewing! :D

(AO) Crystal Lies (AO) Crystal Lies

Great ambiance!

This song has an awesome mellow feel to it with the background ambiance instruments. But then it's not too mellow because when the bass comes in it provides a great backing for substance in the piece. The bass ends up creating a nice groove with the ambiance. Great track! Definitely one worth downloading. Thanks for submitting!

- The Thumbsupguy

Star light melody Star light melody

Sweet Beats

Not bad for ah half an hour! The rhythm is great, the beat is catchy, and you finish off the song with a nice piano solo. The transitions with the sound effects help make the song sound not so monotone. One thing that might improve this song could be changing some more volumes and messing around with mastering because there isn't a whole lot of motion with this piece. This piece is pretty linear but it might sound better like this anyways. Who knows? Try experimenting with volume and motion changes and see what you think.

-=City in the Sky=- -=City in the Sky=-

Wow, well done.

The title fits the piece quite nicely. I really enjoyed the build up to the point where you get to visualize the castle in the sky. The instruments that you chose work great together to create this ambient, yet courageous feel. Great Job!

junkster775 responds:

Thanks! I am glad you liked it.